Oil India Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Oil India Limited|
|Post Name||Sr. Jr assistant/ Jr. Jr assistant/ Hindi Translator/Hindi Typist|
|Last date to apply||01-07-2020|
Oil India Recruitment 2020 General Instructions:
- Read the Instructions carefully and select “I Agree” and Press ‘START’ button to proceed further.
- For detailed vacancy and advertisement candidates are requested to visit OIL’s official website http://www.oil-india.com. Please read it carefully before filling the on-line application.
- The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease at sole discretion of OIL INDIA LTD.
- Category [UR/SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS] once filled by candidate in the online application form will not be changed. Vacancies reserved for OBC (NCL)/ SC/ST/ EWS category are available as per the Govt. of India Guidelines. Regarding the upper age limit and relaxation in age as per the Govt. of India Guidelines, please refer to the detailed notification.
- Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidate should keep at hand the following details/documents:-
- His/her educational qualifications as per eligibility criteria (from 10th/ Matriculation onwards) with percentage of marks obtained (please calculate percentage from CGPA / OGPA in advance as per university conversion formula..
- His/her personal details.
- Relevant certificates like Caste certificate etc., respectively for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS seeking age/fees relaxation (wherever applicable).
- His/her scanned photograph, signature, should be in JPG/JPEG format only and maximum digital size of scanned photograph, signature should be between 50Kb-100kb.
- Relevant documents to be uploaded should not be more than 1000Kb.
How to apply for Oil India Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk / spam folder).
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application. YOU CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION OF STEP-I and STEP-II. Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
The step by step process for submitting the application form is given below:
Step-A: Registration of Personal Details, and Contact details. Login Id and password will be sent to you through e-mail on registered e-Mail Id.
Step-B: Please log out and re-log in to go to the Application Form. Click on the “Click here to fill Application Form” button on the top right corner. Proceed by filling up the Eligibility Details, Personal Details, Qualification Details, Upload relevant documents and submit Fee online via Bill Desk (if applicable) through net banking/debit cards/credit cards/wallets
Fee once paid will not be refunded in any case; neither shall be held reserved for any other recruitment nor selection process in future.
Step: 1 Registration/ Sign Up
- The candidates agreeing to the terms & conditions may proceed further by clicking “I agree” check box given below and press the “Start” button.
- The candidate should fill up all the desired information i.e. Personal Details, Contact Details etc. correctly.
- On completion of Step-I Registration/Sign Up, a message will be received in candidate’s registered email id conveying his Registration/Sign Up and login ID and password.
Step: 2 Completion of Application form
- After Registration/Sign Up, candidate has to login and complete other details in application form like Personal Details, Qualification Details, and Declaration etc.
- Instructions regarding scanning of Photograph, Signature, Certificates:-
- Candidates should upload the scanned (digital) image of their Photograph, Signature, as per the process given below. The applicant should note that only Jpg/jpeg format is acceptable:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture on light background (not older than 03 weeks).
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- The size of the scanned image should be between 50KB-100KB and should be in jpg/ jpeg format only.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Size of file should be between 50KB-50KB and should be in Jpg/jpeg format only
- Please scan the relevant certificates.
- Each certificate in JPG/JPEG/PDF format only and Size of file should be between 50kb-1000KB.
- After uploading Photograph, Signature and related document, click on “Pre-View” tab and check whether particulars filled are correct in all respects. In case of any error, the same can be edited before finally clicking Click on “Submit” tab. Once Submit button is clicked, application will be submitted and candidates will be automatically redirected to Payment Gateway (Billdesk) for remitting Application Processing Fee + Bank charges (if applicable) through Debit Cards/Credit Card/Net Banking etc. as per applicable against each post.
- Candidates are advised not to attempt for registration more than once. In case of multiple registrations, the one with the ‘Highest Application Sequence Number’ will be considered as a final application.
- For technical queries/ clarifications relating to the filling up of ONLINE APPLICATION, please feel free to contact the helpdesk at Email: OILRECTT2020@GMAIL.COM or Toll No. : 022-68202751
oil India official website: click here