YVUCET 2020 Notification OUT – Apply Now.
The application should be submitted only ONLINE at the website www.yvudoa.in by registering the name and other details. A Helpline number 9705812613 is available from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on all working days. 2. A separate registration is required for each subject and test. The downloaded applications should not be sent by post or by person to the director’s office. Applications should be retained by the applicants / candidates and should be produced at the time of certificate verification only. Common entrance tests are being conducted for admission into M.Sc., M. Com., M.A., M. P. Ed., M. Ed., M.Sc. Integrated (Biotechnology and Bioinformatics and Earth Sciences) courses offered in the University and affiliated colleges of Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa for the academic year 2020-21.
Oral test will be conducted for P.G. Diploma in Theatre Arts and Bachelor of Fine Arts courses offered in Yogi Vemana University College, Kadapa. The admissions are governed by the YVUCET–2020 rules and regulations given below. These rules supersede those that governed admissions in the preceding years. The Admissions Committee of Directorate of Admissions reserves the right to change or modify any of the rules. Submission of colour printout copies of Transfer Certificates and/or any other certificates with mala fide intentions amounts for misleading the authorities will be viewed seriously and will be reported to the investigating agencies for further course of criminal proceedings against such candidates.
YVUCET 2020 Details
Exam name: Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test (YUVCET)
Last date to apply online: 08-07-2020
Exam date: 3rd week of July 2020
Admit Card release date: July 2020 (Tentative)
YVUCET 2020 Education Qualification:
- The candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject. For the courses where the admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subjects should be 40% of marks. For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50% and the aggregate marks in degree/PG should be 45%. For admission into M.P.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.P.Ed. should be 40%. In case of M.Sc. 5-year integrated courses the candidate should have passed the qualifying exam intermediate/equivalent with M.P.C/Bi.P.C with a minimum of 50% marks. For admission into Bachelor of Fine Arts the candidate should have passed intermediate/equivalent with any subjects/3 years Diploma in Fine Arts with a minimum of 40% marks. For admission into P.G. Diploma in Theatre Arts which is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subject should be of 40% of marks. Pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for writing the entrance test of any course.
- The candidates who have appeared for the final year qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for the tests. But they should have passed the qualifying examination with requisite minimum marks by the time of admission through YVUCET-2020.
- Candidates who qualify themselves in the YVUCET-2020, but do not have the requisite percentage of marks in the qualifying examination or not satisfying the subject eligibility requirement are not eligible for admission. 4.4 However, candidates qualifying in instant examinations may have a chance to get an admission in the academic year 2020-21 out of the unfilled seats before the schedule of closure of the admissions
- The application should be submitted only ONLINE at the website www.yvudoa.in by registering the name and other details. A Helpline number 9705812613 is available from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on all working days.
- A separate registration is required for each subject and test.